Senior Performance and Quality Lead – Adult Social Care
Southwark is a large, ambitious and progressive council with a ‘can do’ attitude and enviable reputation. As a Council, we are successful, passionate and forward-thinking. We are committed to our ‘Fairer Futures for All’ promise which ensures that our residents and businesses are central to everything we do. If you want to make a difference at a local level, apply to Southwark Council today.
This role will suit an ambitious and self-motivated person with experience of performance management, data analytics and quality assurance frameworks, willing to grasp fresh challenges and learn new skills.
This role will:
– Require an experienced and highly skilled and motivated individual that has significant proven and demonstrable ability on working in a similar role to lead our performance information and data function in Adult Social Care.
– Experience in supporting service improvement and able to demonstrate that our services are helping to improve outcomes for residents by establishing and applying the delivery of project management quality standards within adult social care.
– Lead on the development of performance management and assurance arrangements across adult social care, providing leadership and direction to team members using sophisticated data management applications and performance reports to senior managers and elected members in order to support continuous improvement in practice and service delivery.
You will have:
– Excellent interpersonal skills, knowledge of social care, an analytical mind and the ability to influence are all essential
– The ability to promote and nurture a proactive, continuous improvement culture
– Experienced leader who has excellent facilitation and consultancy skills
Benefits and more information:
Please review the attached job description and person specification for further information about the benefits of working for Southwark.
Please do not hesitate to speak to firstname.lastname@example.org if more information is required
Application closing date: 11:59 PM on 26/06/2022
Interview dates: 04/07/2022 & 05/07/2022
Additional interview testing process will also take place on 04/07/2022 & 05/07/2022
We are an organisation who is passionate about our people and understands that richness of diversity is a requirement to provide the best possible services to our communities. This is demonstrated through our council-wide ambitious commitment to tackle racial inequality in our communities and workforce through our Southwark Stands Together initiative. We particularly welcome applications from members of the black, Asian and ethnic minority communities to increase representation at senior management level in the Council.
Salary: £46,392 - £53,490
Work Hours: Full-time
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Tooley Street SE1 2QH
Date Posted: 01/06/2022
Closing Date: 26/06/2022
Connect with us
You can use the contact form below for any questions- please mention the service you are interested in so we can direct your enquiry to the relevant team.